Double Crown Photography

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Learning Process...

I am now on Chapter 3 of From Snapshots to Great shots. I have learned how each setting is relative to the others... Change one change all. Also I never knew my camera required firmware updates and it was due for one but I got that taken care of along with formatting my memory card and backing up all of my pictures to the my portable hard drive.

On top of that I compiled an amazon wish list of everything I need to further my photo quality and set up a home studio and the cost of it all will be around 800 dollars. Not bad considering thats how much the camera itself cost. lol Anyone wanna make a donation to the home studio fund??? 

I'll be getting back to my book now. I look forward to sharing more of what I have learned with you all very soon.  

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. ;) Im looking into getting one this coming weekend so I can take better pictures of my knitting stuff.

    ReplyDelete