Double Crown Photography

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stupid Weather...

     With all of these very frequent weather changes my daughters and I have caught the worst colds... Imagine a sick baby, sick toddler, and sick mommy. It has been a rough couple of days and my photography has fallen by the wayside... 
     Pretty soon I'll be getting my books so I can learn more about how to make the most out of my Canon t2i . The books I am getting are linked below. 
     Also I want to start booking shoots with anyone who wants to do one. I want to learn and grow more so I am offering a 1 hour shoot with all images on a disc and 20 edited images for 30 dollars. You will have all rights to print from the disc. :) If you are interested you can comment your email below or email me at s.sims728@gmail.com. 


 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and the babies feel better! I just might have to take you up on that offer - if I can get Jeremy to do it. Valentine's Day is coming up, and we never even got professional engagement or newlywed pictures made. Maybe we can make something happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love too! Maybe we can catch a nice warm day and do some outside. :)

    ReplyDelete